 Space / 26705
Re: Website updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:59:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman wrote:
   Hello everyone!

I have been absent for some time because of a job in China. I have been reading .space, but I could not use an e-mail account to post messages and authorize them. Now I’m back home in The Netherlands and my LEGO wil soon come out of storage. Until I can put together something new, I have redone my website, deleting a lot of older stuff and updating the newer stuff. I present the Ceres Spaceworks website.

Oh hey, that asteroid sniffer sure is cool. I like that a lot.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers

Thanks a lot Grand Admiral. That was a fun ship to build. Oh, and I really like your new website!

Greetings, Alexander