 Space / 26678
  this does not bode well for our heroes

(URL) should alert the Grand Admiral... It seems the Fleebnorks just got a LOT more dangerous... (I couldn't resist making this pic) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: this does not bode well for our heroes

(...) Shouldn't the ring shrink to fit the Fleebnork's finger...uh, claw? :) Adrian (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: this does not bode well for our heroes

(...) Heh.I don't think the One Ring works on non-sentient aminals. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: this does not bode well for our heroes

(...) It's ok, let it have the One Ring. I have the Fleebnork torture table (just need to wait until a Fleebnork is released in .dat/.ldr format). (URL) BOOYAH! -Dan Ph34r the USC (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)