 Space / 26618
Re: I'm back at it again: presenting the Katheryn Project!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greetings, .spacers.

I’m baaaaack!

Check out the construction of the U.S.S. Katheryn at MOCpages!

PLMKWYT!

Nathan,

Gosh that’s neat, that you had the foresight to take pictures of the building process. Nice idea for a solar sail, too.

Thanks,

George