 Space / 26616
  Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles

pretty cool kinda blocky tho ;-) what are these? (URL) -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote: SNIP (...) I'm not sure I understand. Are you asking the purpose of the greeb, or the parts used to make it? I don't really think much about greeb function, I just build 'em. Thanks for the compliments. Take (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles

(...) I'd like to know what part was used for this...I couldn't figure it out on the first run through, and now I'm no more enlightened than then... Do tell! -Chris (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles

Oops. Sorry about that. Shoulda done my follow-up, but that copy of the FSS movie wasn't gonna watch itself :). The part in question is :(URL) used eight of them, stacked in pairs. I'll post a breakdown picture if that doesn't help. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)