 Space / 26579
    Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles —Sylvia Tresto
   (...) snipped Wow! That's quite a ship Soren! It has a nice shape, with both clean, smooth parts and the technical looking greeblied parts. I'm still not sure about the front. It looks a bit too obtuse to me, but hey, that's just a minor point on a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thank you! I was actually trying to make it ugly, the assumption being that pirates would use a heavily modified freighter or obsolete patrol boat as a starting point for an illegal warship. I think I went a little overboard, too. (...) A (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)