 Space / 26570
26569  |  26571
Subject:
Ghost II Plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:02:55 GMT

(*static*)

(*screen turns on*)

Hello, am I on?

(*static*)

(*screen turns on*)

Hello?

(*static*)

(*screen turns on*)

Am I on? Oh yes, time to get on with it....but the red light’s on!!! Let’s do that again.

(*static*)

(*screen turns on*)

Okay, now.

‘Afternoon chaps,

It seems that we managed to get back this rough plan of the Ghost II that was seized by the LSF. That stupid Eastern Block postal worker used his hands to fast and accidentally put the plans into the LSF box. Never fear, we shot him soon afterwards >:^D

Anyways, the plan was ripped up (I’m telling you, I didn’t do it on purpose!) and cut up but I managed to put it back together.

Here’s the post-mod folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=51234

Individual Photos (deeplinked for your pleasure):

1

2

3

4

5

6

LMKWYT!

P.S: The truth is, my bigger bro crumpled it up and cut it a few times ‘cause he thinks I’m somewhat mentally retarded. P-hui. And probably because I did the document while doing my homework....ehehehehe.

Cheers,

Commander Hennen, Dead 7 Mercenary Unit,

Eastern Block