 Space / 26558
    Re: Minis —George Haberberger
   (...) Aaron, Wow, these are really neat, it's amazing how much detail you can suggest on a mini level. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Minis —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Thanks George. I never expected these little guys to get such positive and enthusiastic support. Perhaps I will abandon Minifig scale after Brickfest, and go on a microfig journey.... to explore new worlds... oh. Sorry. Again, thanks. Aaron (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)