 Space / 26540
26539  |  26541
Subject:
Moonbase corridor help?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 02:32:51 GMT

Hey Brickfest attendees, My Luna Spire Moonbase Super-Module is coming to Brickfest. However, I only had the parts to build two corridor connectors for it. There’s still room for 4 more! Can anyone help me out by building a couple more connectors just to bring to Brickfest?

I’ve posted an MPD file for the corridor in .cad.dat.models. The important thing is to keep the same dimensions and same color scheme. If you want, change the color of some of the black 1x2 plates to distinguish yours from mine. The actual bricks you use to achieve the shape aren’t as important.

To complete the module, I need two corridors the same shape as the MPD file, and two mirror images of the MPD file.

If better instructions are necessary, please let me know. Thanks for helping out!
--Bram

   Bram Lambrecht
www.bldesign.org