 Space / 26520
Re: Skadi and The Grendel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:11:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:
   Hi There everyone. I’m happy to announce my latest MOC “The Grendel”. The Grendel is a one person craft piloted by the bounty hunter “Skadi”. The engines have multiple exhaust vectors give the craft the ability to execute high speed maneuvers and three separate weapons systems (Ion pulse cannons mounted on the front, quad blasters on either side of the craft and a space mine layer along the spine) gives Skadi many options for getting into, and out of, trouble. The craft also features a separate hold that can be used for cargo or other sensitive shipments.

I like this ship. Looks like you put a lot of detail into it. The slide-out bounty storage is excellent.

The overall proportion throws me off a bit, with the big black chunk hanging off the front end. Maybe some slopes or something to graduate it up into the rear fuselage might help.

Excellent details.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers