 Space / 26501
    Re: Brickfest Stuff —John P. Henderson
   (...) I will try to register my display cards next week, but I might not be home to do it between now and then (my BF site password is at home of course). I hope to also have some images of my now *completed* Moonbase Mods! I have five mods to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Brickfest Stuff —Dan Mattia
     -snip- (...) Rent a U-Haul. I'll see it on the highway, ram you off the road, and steal the LEGO! No, really. You're lucky you get to go. I want to see pictures of everyone's modules connected...that'll be sweet! -Dan (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Brickfest Stuff —Christina Hitchcock
   (...) There is a “change password” link, just below the "Change Personal Info" section on the (URL) page. I hope this helps. Christina BrickFest (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)