 Space / 26471
Re: Oh dear...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:53:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Well, the new addition arrived today. When I opened his box, a sudden blur of trans. neon green shot right through my fingers. Hmm. Then I dug deeper...

uh oh. This can’t be good...

Moving ever so slowly, I began to search for the lil’ bugger. I located him across the way in the living room. He was adjusting well to his new surroundings, making interesting sounds and..uh..secreting everywhere.

When I moved in to retrieve him, I called his name hoping that would calm the beast. “Come here Aloviscious...good boy.” Unfortunately, that failed, and I was advanced on quite rapidly.

But never fear! After a lengthy battle, he’s now safely in his statis tank cursing my very existance in his spit and slobber jargon. And all it cost me was $13, a pint of blood and a few fingers. Thanks so much GA!

:-)

-Chris

Hilarious.

‘Fleebmania! Errupting from a chest near you soon!’