 Space / 26458
  Re: PCS V.R.A.P. Gunship

(...) Always with my shapes! ;) Thanks man. I'll be honest and fess up that the shape was more of a force fit...I find that building in a style outside my own is tuff...perhaps this comes though in the unorthodox shape. Ah well...it's all fun. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS V.R.A.P. Gunship

(...) Hell yes it's all fun - that's what it's about. And I know what you mean about forced fit - you're preaching to the choir there. I don't know if I even have a "style" yet. -Chris (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)