 Space / 26454
    Re: SPLAF —Chris Giddens
   Grand Admiral, Your PCS SUCKS! and... hey.. HEY *scuffle*...*vulcan nerve pinch* Sorry GA, that was my evil clone. I brought him in so Dr. Grubergruber could do a brain tune up on him. He aparently things dark grey isn't a PCS color. He's never seen (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPLAF —Mark Sandlin
     (...) Bwahahahaha... the evil sig has me stifling laughter at work. Oh, I'm gonna get in trouble. mmmhehehehehee. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: SPLAF —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Security Team to PCS HQ Admiral, sir, I would ask you submit to a DNA test until we have confirmed you are indeed the REAL Admiral Giddens of PCS. We can take no chances that top PCS secrets fall into the hands of the Eastern Block. Or worse, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)