 Space / 26435
Re: SPLAF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   I dunno GA...maybe it’s the lack of greebles...or the excessive amount of dark gray...or maybe it’s something else, but this just doesn’t have the PCS ‘feel’ (at least for me). I think more light gray would greatly inprove this ship.

That’s right Mark, your PCS isn’t as good as Chris’s PCS! NYAH!

-SteveR