 Space / 26353
    Almost completely totally unrelated to .space... —David Koudys
   But there was one small teeny tiny part that was inspired by this very NG at our train show this weekend... (2 URLs) And did it get into everything! We didn't have a fleebnork exterminator anywhere in the layout so it reigned supreme all weekend! (2 (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Almost completely totally unrelated to .space... —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Well you clearly needed a FrapShovel™ :) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)