 Space / 26301
26300  |  26302
Subject:
Eastern Block Alert: ZOG-15 Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:15:34 GMT

PRIORITY MESSAGE LSF COMMAND

In the last 48 hours, two LSF convoys have been hit by small, fast fighter craft believed to belong to the Eastern Block. These fighters were very difficult to drive off, due to their remarkable speed and maneuverability.

LSF Intelligence is investigating a certain Steve Runnels, who allegedly has sold the blueprints for the Dart mini fighter to the Eastern Block.

LSF transports are advised to be on guard and employ escort fighters when possible.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers