 Space / 26281
    Floating Space station finished! —Joshua Brunstad
   Hey guys, I finished my space station,and it's great.I don't have a digital cam,so I will try to describe it. It is basically a one-room communications center with catwalks branching out to two sides. One end has an antenna array with two astronauts (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Floating Space station finished! —Jon Palmer
   (...) Sounds great man. I look forward to seeing your stuff (if you can get pics or ldraw files of it) in the future. Keep it up. (3 URLs) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)