 Space / 26255
Re: I was bored and.....uhhhhh...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Hello all,

Today I got my very first bulk packages from from Bricklink: Active Builders and Bartering the Brick (thanks a million guys!) and among the bulk were tan bricks (*droolz*) and 10 trans-orange discs, and 10 black scorpions (there was a lot more than that though). I now had a WMD: Fleebnorks! muwhwhahaha....ahem..ahem.

Well, to get to the point, I made this little thing using my tan bricks and my newly acquired Fleebboys when I was bored and....well..look at the post-mod folder and ya’ll find out...

It works now. Just to tell...

Cheers,

Dean