 Space / 26226
  The first Ewok spaceship

Hi, on a different note from my previous capital ships ... I present to you the Endor-1: the first Ewok spaceship! (URL) captain is the famous ewok Ketch. Features include some yubyubfruit trees to provide food, a bunk, a command level, deploying (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The first Ewok spaceship

(...) From initial glance, it looks interesting, especially the wing-thingies. But, sorry dude, you lost me at "Ewok." Nothing personal, I just hate Ewoks. James (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)