 Space / 26219
    Re: New MOC: The Turtle —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Nicely done. It definitely has a shuttle-ish shape. Well thought-out interior with under-seat storage. The rear looks a bit too engine-y for my taste, but that's not really a problem with your MOC. I really like the retractable landing ramp. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: The Turtle —Nathan Wells
   (...) Thanks! (...) The engines do look too Classic-Spaceish for my liking, but they were the best I had. (...) That was a last minute addition when I found out my minifigs would have to use a stepladder to get into the shuttle. :) (...) Agreed. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)