 Space / 26217
  Re: New MOC: The Turtle

"Nathan Wells" <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HI4sAD.Mr3@lugnet.com... (...) Mmmmm... leather seating. Spared no expense, did we? ;) I think you've really gotten a lot of great shuttlecraft details in here. The rear hatch with (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New MOC: The Turtle

(...) Yes, I'm very picky about the details. :) (...) The Turtle is a lot taller than I first meant it to be, but my minifigs like lots of head room! (...) Infact, I used every single sand green piece I have in this MOC. Thanks for comments! (URL) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)