 Space / 26197
  Brikwars at Brickfest Roll Call

(Since there has been no real response at .brikwars or .brickfest, I hope to find you Warriors in here.) Attention Brikwarriors! Tech Sgt. Aaron Sneary at your service. It is time to "Cry havoc, and loose the dogs of war" on Brickfest. We need to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Brikwars at Brickfest Roll Call

(...) I'd like to add to Aaron's post by saying this - I'll be donating accessories for these games if anyone would like to use them. SPACE weapons and the NEW MEDIEVAL weapons/armor! See you there! (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)