 Space / 26196
    Yet Another MOC: The Temporal Orbital Protector —Didier Deses
   Hi .space! I've really been building these days ... for people who love greebles (I dunno what this is, so this is kind of a test to see if it's what i think it is) check my latest model: (URL) think there's quite a lot of greebling in this one ... (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Yet Another MOC: The Temporal Orbital Protector —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Greeblies are just bits of junk to make the ship look more technical. But anyway, You consistently make some of the coolest looking nano-scale models. (...) Well the pics could be better but they are good enough to give me a decent sense of (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)