 Space / 2610
Re: Q on 6959 Spyrius Lunar Launch Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:36:56 GMT

Daan,

I'v found a set for only $23.75. Is it worth to buy it, or are there • opnions
against? I'm not that long in LEGO, but i'm very fond of space.
Thanks for reactions.

Get it. It is rare enough now that any set under the normal price is a good
deal. If you don't like it, you can always sell the parts, etc. I love the
missile hidden by BURP's. Heh heh : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!