 Space / 26050
    Re: Why do these things always have to land in dense jungles...? —Matt Krotzer
   Very nice Photoshop effects. Definitely makes it appear as though it were taken by a night vision lens. My only complaint is that your editing makes it too hard to actually make out the MOC, which may or may not be very cool. As a graphic designer, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: Why do these things always have to land in dense jungles...? —Joe Meno
   (...) Where do you work (out of curiosity)? I'm a graphic designer, too, working at a local newspaper (Raleigh News and Observer) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)