 Space / 26026
Re: 2003 .space Roll Call!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 04:28:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer wrote:
Alright folks, from now till say, BrickFest, let's sound off.  Read .space?
Post in .space?  Love .space?  Are you, yourself, "Space"?

Do you gotta be a Lugnet member to sound off?  I 'read' 'post' 'love' and am
'.space', but prescription meds aren't cheap in the good ol' US of A, ergo, I am
not a member.

Mike