 Space / 26018
  Re: File Size

(...) Tom, thanks for that OS X tip...I run OS X at home, but not at work, so I haven't got too much mileage on the newer system. Nathan, most programs made by the same company have functions set up alike. Most:) Joe (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: File Size

(...) Nathan, one thing to note is that PhotoDeluxe was replaced by Photoshop Elements a while back (an Adobe page notes that they discontinued PhotoDeluxe support at the end of '02). Photoshop Elements has a pretty good subset of Photoshop's (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)