 Space / 25881
Re: New set 10029
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andreas Engel wrote:
Hi

A new space related set had it's world premiere at the "1000steine Land" event
in Berlin/Germany.

It's a lunar lander, the set number is 10029 and it's sold via shop@home
exclusively.

See the first picture in this posting
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/64912.htm
at
www.1000steine.de

Thanx 2 Kate & Lego direct

Andreas

Cool!  A big LM with minifigs!  It's always great to see sets that are both
minifig scale and highly detailed (like Santa Fe sets, Train Shed, etc.).  Can't
wait to get one.

Note, with my crude babelfish translation I noticed a follow up post on
1000steine that said the set number isn't firm.  Wonder if this will end up
being 10129 instead.

Also cool to see a UCS-style NASA set.  Looking forward to more...  hmmm... like
something to mate with 7470... like a fuel tank + boosters... or maybe a 747...
:-)

Thanks Andreas and thanks LEGO Direct!

-Paul D.