 Space / 25860
Re: Tell me something to build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 08:30:05 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HHn820.92r@lugnet.com...
I feel a small case of builder's block coming on.  Tell me something small • I
should build and I'll see if that helps.

Thanks
[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net
http://the-shipyard.com

I'm thinking flying purple people eater.  I'll leave it up to you whether it
eats flying purple people, or if it flies and just eats regular purple
people.  Boy it's getting late...

-- Tom