 Space / 25806
  Some bots (or fun with SW mini sets)

Hi y'all, I just got the SW mini sets from series I, and figured I'd do a little restricted part build using only the mini sets (since the rest of my collection is in storage at the moment). Here's what I ended up with. (6 URLs) Not much, but the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some bots (or fun with SW mini sets)

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:HHIA3z.1Dzs@lugnet.com... (...) collection (...) snip.. (...) the (...) Ok, aside from how much I look up to anyone who does restricted building (that's a really good and *new* term -- as (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some bots (or fun with SW mini sets)

(...) shnip (...) I really love the little orange walker, using your familiar 2 dish pod design. I have used your original hover droid in this configuration a few times since...such pocket sized fun! Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some bots (or fun with SW mini sets)

(...) Wow, from the bot master, I hold that in the highest regard. Thanks. :-) (...) Yeah, I used the ol' 2 radar dish configuration, then said ah-ha when the head went on, and it originally didn't have the lever "tail". But when I tried that, it (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Some bots (or fun with SW mini sets)

(...) Thanks Gil. The orange one's my fave too. Do you have any pics of your unibots? The only other ones I remember are Bram's sand blue ones... -Chris (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)