 Space / 25795
  Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout

(...) Hehe...I can always count on you Chris for terse honesty in your feedback. Good to see it again...you and it have been missed. :) In part I agree with the shape issues (see my reply to Paul for the details). I like the rear, 3/4 angle, but (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout

(...) Mama always said if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. But this is part of my concerted effort to get back into the swing of things, if you will. (...) Aah, the irony. Very good sir. -Chris (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)