 Space / 2579
Re: New Model - "Owl" AG Transport Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:59:07 GMT

In lugnet.build, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/Owl.htm

Go check it out if you wanna...

too cool, mladen!

Thanks a lot, Joseph. Can you believe that the only reason I built the sliding
doors was because I saw and read on your website how you wanted to make a LEGO
Bell-Huey but still haven't achieved your desired goal... Well consider my
model a starting point for your own creation...

the black and white rod-and-cone missiles are sheer genius.

Those were more of an after thought, but I too have to admit they turned out
sweet...

also, your pov presentation is great to display the models.  where in the heck
do you get the time to work on this stuff??

Well, considering I'm only 14 years old, and there's no school for 2 months
because of summer vacation, I can safely say I have tons of time...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

..joseph g