 Space / 25720
  Starliner MOC

ExtraGlobal Xpress, the undisputed industry leader in interplanetary parcel delivery, is pleased pull back the curtain again on the newest addition to our custom starship line: The Starliner PCS. (URL) secured the record for cross galaxy freight (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Starliner MOC

(...) I think you da man... top marks for such cool, unique lines. Great use of canopies, slopes and SNOTted triangular plates. Seems to need some passengers/crew, though... I couldn't see any? Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Starliner MOC

(...) Wow, I live to form of this model, it really reminds my of those old style steam locomotives, but it really hits home with a futuristic slant. nice combination of styles. Top work Trav (-|-) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starliner MOC

Cool moc but y the post to lugnet.trains? I dont see that this counts as a train (G,D,R :) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starliner MOC

(...) engine intakes, too. The modular cabins is a great concept. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starliner MOC

(...) Me either. Nifty model though. (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)