 Space / 2572
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:17:49 GMT

Hey Mark, its been a while since I posted to Lugnet and you have been pretty
busy.  So here are my thoughts on a few things.

The Lightnin' Jack
Ahh, trans dome pieces.  They do make great cockpits for larger space craft.
Nice design here, very unusuall.  Good use of saucer pieces too.

Space Mercedes
Very slick!  I think you and Bram will have us all building future cars.

The Payback
Wow!  Awesome, a real inspiration.  Great overall shape, features and interior
detailing.

Blacktron Spy Report
Cool.  When I get my new site up I will incorperate my Blacktron site better.
at that time I'd like to host or link to pictures of other peoples Blacktron
models.

Contest
I'll have 2 or three entries.
The first will be a racer that I built a while ago.  The second will be a
microfig scale medical ship that I'm curently working on.  The third, hmmmmm,
maybe a Space Mustang.

Later,
Pat J
http://www.plscp.com

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi everyone,

Check out the Blacktron Command Ship in the Spacecraft section of my
website.

~Mark

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego