 Space / 25708
    Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout —Chris Maddison
   (...) Mmm, three sided goodness. Awesome craft - love the black and dark blue combo. Very organically bulky and hostile looking. And that canopy is perfect. Well done sir. -Chris (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Arcalaxis Figher/Scout —Adrian Drake
   (...) Thanks. The A-Wing canopy was as close to triangular as I could get. It seemed fitting enough, and blends quite well with the shape. Building with dark blue as a highlight color's not easy, though, as I only have 4 element types (all slopes) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)