 Space / 25665
    Re: Light attack carrier —Geordan Hankinson
   Great work Paul! I like the new nose alot, it gives it a heavier feel than before and there's alot more detail on this version too. The four thrusters on each side are very cool. My favourite are the torpedo hatches though. The interior detail is (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Light attack carrier —Paul Baulch
   (...) Thanks, I was very happy to use the inverse dome like that for the nose. It went really well as the housing for the wormhole generator too. (...) I thought it was the submarine doors... but yeah, the grille tiles seemed to work too. Not to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)