 Space / 25637
  Re: FRAHBoy Field Test, as per Grand Admiral's orders.

Admiral, D'OHhhhnnnoooo! [SPYBoy]Blast my circuits, I was too slow. Curse the maker!...No wait, do not curse the maker for the maker's in pain. Whaa.[/SPYBoy] Sir, if you can hear me, I've just called Q at the PCSlabs. He said to hit "¤" on your (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: FRAHBoy Field Test, as per Grand Admiral's orders.

(...) Uuuuhhhhhhh......don't you think he's been turned into a chicken now??? (Whispers under breath): god, I hope he didn't turn into a plucked, cooked version of himself...... (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)