 Space / 25621
25620  |  25622
Subject:
4 new mocs with 2 warnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:13:50 GMT

Hey guys (not many girls here whom I know of)!

Completely stuck on a large ship I decided to get the only cool colour I wouldn’t put in that project and make some smaller stuff to get some inspiration. I think they came out okay. There are two walkers and two starfighters which mke up an elite unit in the Terran Union army. Inspiration came from various sources on Brickshelf so if you guys recognise some of your own stuff and think I ripped it, you are right!

Two warnings, though: 1. Bionicle. I’ve never been a purist in any sense and don’t mind the use of Bionicle parts in space creations. However, those who do mind should not watch the pictures since all creations have some Bionicle in them. 2. Quality of pics. The magic colour I used is no colour at all: black. You all know completely black creations are hell to capture on camera, but I tried. Don’t be mad if details cannot be seen.

visit http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/ and click on the latest update. Another route is to click the enemies button, go to the Terran Union and click on the dark squadron.

PLKWYT!

Love, Sylvi