 Space / 25608
Re: Fighter MOC Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:30:25 GMT

Whew!

Thanks for the comments, guys. I was durn-near beginnin’ to think I got lost in tha’ flow! ;) But really, I usually don’t take preview pictures. I took one this time because it was only half-way done in that picture. The cockpit and main engine are done, along with two of the directional engines (the angled wing things). I’m-a goin’ to Wally-World later on today to hopefully pick up two of them thar’ Mini Republican Gunships, with more of the 8x4 Wings I need to complete X. Now, what to name it...

Thanks

-Austin