 Space / 25604
    Re: EB got the bots, PCS got the bots... everybody gots the bots. —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Adm Giddens, I would like to inquire as to whether the FRAHBoy can properly prepare "Frahd Chickin." Thank you. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EB got the bots, PCS got the bots... everybody gots the bots. —Chris Giddens
   (...) mmmm Frahd Chikkin'... well I've ordered a new range of tests on the FRAHBoy. We just recieved our test subject today. (URL) He looks rather frahable... mmm *gathers 11 herbs and spices* (...) In space, no one can hear you frah. (URL) Admiral (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)