 Space / 25591
25590  |  25592
Subject:
Two great websites...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:24:53 GMT

I ran across two great sites that I thought I’d share with everyone. If you haven’t seen them, check ‘em out! If you have seen them, shame on you for not telling anyone:

Ever wonder how big the SDF-1 is compared to a Klingon battlecruiser? Wonder no more. Starship Dimensions. If you have Explorer, you can drag all the ships on the page wherever you want for comparison.

At the Starship Schematics page you can get detailed information on ships from Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon Five, and Space Battleship Yamato.

If you have similar sites, please share them.