 Space / 2550
Re: uniforms for the space station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Did the group ever decide on the uniforms?

As far as I know, no. But I did suggest all black with the silver Ice Planet
torso for inside the Command Center, and then outside of it a green unitron
torso with brown arms/legs, and green hips.

--
Mark Nelson
Speedy's Lego Page: http://www.pressenter.com/~3nelsons/lego/