 Space / 25478
  Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.

(...) (URL) great bulky landing gear and nice tube on the front (URL) luv the inset greeblies. always luv those technic steering thingies. (URL) dig the MoonBase standard connection and maybe its just me but I really like the side panel w/ the white (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is.

(...) Thanks Paul... and thanks for making a nicer lookin' graphical post than I did :-) All Hail Paul, master of FTX. (wouldn't it be cool if postin a link to brickshelf automatically put the thumbnail in?) (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)