 Space / 25455
    Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is. —Allister McLaren
   (...) Faultless as always. Great overall form, sweet sweet greebling, and a cunning acronym. Just what we've come to expect. And that's the thing. Are you really puching the envelope with each new craft, or is it all more of the same. Don't get me (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Another one rides the BUS...PCSBUS that is. —Chris Giddens
   (...) Thanks! (...) Hmmm, for me (and that's who I build for) it's the fun of building a "system." Like watching 2001 (which I did building this :-) ) looking at how all the craft have a general feel and scheme. In the film, the Lander, Moonbus, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)