 Space / 25405
  Re: The Flame and The Lance

Hi Paul, I just had to chime in to say that these two are fantastic. I like the design of the lance, maked me see it go to lightspeed in my mind's eye... I never liked printed parts, but on that vessel it looks just right! Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Flame and The Lance

(...) Thanks Sylvi! Yeah, one of the things I'm happiest about these MOCs is that I've found an aesthetically pleasing use for those stickers. Some of them really work well fo microscale. Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)