 Space / 25375
Re: New Moonbase Std Door
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:30:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:
   Ok, I’m proposing a new std door for Moonbases. Its really an “optional” standard door, which is to say you can continue to use the endcaps, or you can use this kind of door:

It’s basically Travis’ door idea but with the arms on top instead of on the sides.

ignore that Travis link. its the wrong door. i can’t find Travis’ original one.

-paul

   Paul Hartzog
Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)