 Space / 25308
  X-Prize Team List

It looks like Space Adventures and Scaled Composites aren't the only companies trying to go into space. This is a link to the X-Prize website's Team List, which has 23 different teams, each with pictures of the spaceship they're building. (URL) some (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: X-Prize Team List

(...) Yeah, Popular Science did an article on Space Ship One and the White Knight. I, for one, think they have the *best* shot at this. So far ahead on building and development. The article was really good. Any other PopSci-ers out there? ~Andrew~ (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: X-Prize Team List

I hope the white knight team wins. I love their ship. Check out the latest popular science, there's a really good article on it. -Geordan (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: X-Prize Team List

(...) Dangit. Looks like the FTX didn't work. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be? (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: X-Prize Team List

(...) You need to select Formatted Text (FTX) instead of Plain text from the drop-down menu right above the message window when writing your post. --Bram (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)