 Space / 25237
  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) The Explorer is a darn fine ship, although I think the nacelle supports look a bit weak. They also put a star trek feel on a mostly PCS style ship. Seems kind of incongruous. I dig the Timmycraft. It's small, yet detailed. I think it's (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Some old and new MOCs...

(...) Mmm, those dang nacelles... I'll get on to them soon, I promise! It seemed that Giddens liked it, and I guess he's the expert... I didn't really intend for it to be a PCS, it just happened that that cockpit worked and the color I had most was (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)