 Space / 2522
Re: Aves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Mark Sandlin writes:
For cryin' out loud... last week I posted the pics of Aves and the Payback,
and I just realized I forgot to add the HTML for the pics of Aves. That's
what I get for staying up until 1AM on a weeknight.  :^P

Anyway, here they are... Aves, my custom Space Bounty Hunter.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/payback/

~Mark

Wow!  The Payback is awesome!  I love the way the side turrets rise up and
rotate into attack position.  The detail work on Aves is great.  I like the
little symbol on his right arm, looks a little like Boba Fett's symbol.  Great
work!

Wilson