 Space / 25155
    The Grasshopper: A Use for those geonosian fighter bits —Spencer Nowak
   This is my newest MOC. I threw it together during a fit of inspiration while fooling around with the new brown slopes from the geonosian figher. It is an atmospheric, single passenger craft. Capable of extremely high speeds and very maneuverability, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)